Search This Blog

Monday, January 2, 2012

Eat to Live Day 2

I had some bumps in the road today but over all I did pretty well! Ate my allowed three meals, one bad snack and did my exercise. I think tomorrow will be easier to follow. I have already made my lunch for tomorrow this evening and planned for my breakfast. I want to have roasted Portabellas for dinner with large salad and steamed veggies. It is very easy to figure out what to eat it is just going to be eating enough at each meal since I work 10 hours a day. I will be going long periods of time between meals and having to eat more than usual when I do eat. I may have to eat fruit to sustain me the first week. I am keep track of my progress on an excel spreadsheet to make sure I am following it correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment