Search This Blog

Friday, October 7, 2011

Stumbling Blocks

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there...
                                                              UNKNOWN AUTHOR
This says so much... if you fail at your new eating habits and way of living you can't give up and not try again. You have to keep at it until you are doing it second nature. In the begining it was hard for me to find what to eat besides mashed potatoes and gravy, I have to admit it is still my last minute go to meal, but now I can whip up some pretty tasty dishes in just a few minutes. I say this because I took last night off the cleanse to go to a monthly group that I do and ate some good stuff but now today I am not wanting to eat the cleanse food :( I guess I start back tomorrow because now I know that if I don't get in some potatoes I am going to crave them and over load blowing all the progress I have had this week so far! So, as Paul Shapiro from HSUS told me "You can't be good all the time, sometimes you have to have a French Fry or a whole order!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment