Search This Blog

Monday, April 1, 2013

New Program to Try!



I ordered a new program to start using and see if it works. Very inexpensive and has a money back guarantee so I am not going to lose any money if it doesn't work! I have 60 days to see what happens and I am so excited. I am not sure how to feel about the very long times at the gym until I get the program down and I have to figure out what is the best time to go so I don't feel pressure and can still sleep and function at work. Trial and error will be my friends for a while. I am doing before pictures this week and measurements so that I can accurately keep account of what I am doing. I am also going to sign up for a journal or create one on my computer so that I can see the ups and downs of the progress. I have so much hope for this program since it is a custom one and not a cookie cutter type. If you want a link please comment and I will send it via email to you so that you can try it too! I will update on the progress and maybe even post some pictures of things too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment